Personal Data Processing Policy
1. General provisions
This Personal Data Processing Policy is drawn up in accordance with the requirements of Federal Law No. 152-FZ dated 27.07.2006 "On Personal Data" and defines the procedure for processing personal data and measures to ensure the security of personal data by Alexander Sergeevich Bukhalenkov (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
1. The Operator's most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities is the observance of the rights and freedoms of a person and a citizen in the processing of their personal data, including the protection of the rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
2. This Operator's Policy regarding the processing of personal data (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information about visitors to the website http://nanails-pro.ru/
that the Operator may receive.
2.Main Definitions used in the Policy
1. Automated Processing of Personal Data – processing of personal data using computer technology;
2. Blocking of Personal Data – temporary termination of the processing of personal data (except in cases where the processing is necessary to clarify the personal data);
3. Website – a set of graphic and informational materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at a network address http://nanails-pro.ru/
4. Personal Data Information System — a set of personal data contained in databases, as well as information technologies and technical means that ensure its processing;
5. Depersonalization of Personal Data — actions that make it impossible to determine the identity of personal data to a specific User or another subject of personal data, without the use of additional information,
6. Personal Data Processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed on the personal data with or without the use of automation tools, including the collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, and destruction of personal data;
7. Operator – a state or a municipal body, a legal entity or an individual who independently or jointly with other persons organizes and (or) performs the processing of personal data, as well as determines the purposes of processing personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, and actions (operations) to be performed with personal data;
8. Personal Data – any information related directly or indirectly to a specific or identifiable User of the website http://nanails-pro.ru/
9. User – any user of the website http://nanails-pro.ru/
10. Provision of Personal Data – actions aimed at disclosing personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
11. Distribution of Personal Data – any actions aimed at disclosing of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarizing an unlimited number of persons with personal data, including the publication of personal data in the mass media, posting in information and telecommunications networks, or providing access to personal data in any other way;
12. Cross-border Transfer of Personal Data – the transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
13. Destruction of Personal Data – any actions as a result of which the personal data is permanently destroyed with the impossibility of further restoration of the content of personal data in the personal data information system and (or) as a result of which the material carriers of personal data are destroyed.
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User:
1. Last name, first name, patronymic;
2. Email address;
3. Phone numbers;
4. The Website also collects and processes anonymous data about visitors (including cookies) using Internet statistics (Yandex Metric, Google Analytics and others).
5. The above-mentioned data, used in the Policy, is united by the general concept of Personal Data.
4. Purposes of Personal Data Processing
1. The purpose of processing the User's personal data is to inform the User by sending e-mails; to provide the User with access to the services, information and/or materials contained on the Website.
2. The Operator also has the right to send notifications to the User about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always refuse to receive information messages by sending an email to the Operator at the email address email@example.com marked "Unsubscription from notifications of new products, services and special offers".
3. Depersonalized User data collected through Internet statistics services is used to collect information about Users' actions on the Website, in order to improve the quality of the Website and its content.
5. Legal Grounds for Processing Personal Data
1. The Operator processes the User's personal data only if it was filled in and/or sent by the User independently through special forms located on the Website http://nanails-pro.ru/
. By filling out the appropriate forms and/or sending your personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
6. The procedure for the collection, storage, transfer, and other processing of Personal Data
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by implementing the legal, organizational, and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of Personal Data Protection.
1. The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to exclude access of unauthorized persons to the personal data.
2. The User's personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of current legislation.
3. In case of inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update it independently by sending a notification to the Operator at the Operator's email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked "Updating of Personal Data".
4. The term of processing of Personal Data is unlimited. The User can withdraw their consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a notification to the Operator via e-mail to the Operator's e-mail address email@example.com
marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of Personal Data".
7. Cross-border Transfer of Personal Data
1. The Operator, prior to the start of the cross-border transfer of personal data, is obliged to make sure that the foreign state to which the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
2. Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign states that do not meet the above requirements can only be carried out if the personal data subject has written consent to the cross-border transfer of their personal data and/or the performance of the contract to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final provisions
1. The User can get any clarifications on the issues of interest related to the processing of his personal data by contacting the Operator via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
2. This document will reflect any changes to the Operator's Personal Data Processing Policy. The policy is valid indefinitely until it is replaced with a new version.
3. The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at https://mysite.ru/policy/